Having severe back and hip pain. Difficult to walk. Taking calcium, iron and vitamin tablets. What to do?

My mother 87 years old is having severe back pain , hip pain. With great difficulty she is able to get up and sit with back straight. Also walking is becoming difficult. Pl advise what action to take immediately including pain relief. She is non-diabetic. She takes calcium tablets, iron tablets and vitamin tablets regularly. Apart from this she takes crocin also and for local application she applies volini, moov etc. Please advise
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012