Having severe allergy. What can heal the flares and mild redness? Suggest

Hiii doctor, I am having severe allergy to be precise atopy . I am on montair lc for almost 2 years now . This is the only medication that has kept my symptoms under control although i still develop mild redness and flare. I would like to know if there is any adverse effects with long term use of this medication. Although discontinuing the drug for more than two days causes severe rebound effect . I am taking this medication under the prescription of my physician. Could please advice me on this . Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012