Having severe abdominal pain. Had Hysterectomy due to endometriosis. Ultrasound revealed spread to cervix and ovary. Guide?

HI, my user name is helpus because I have a friend who has no internet access, I am a caregiver by trade, and WE need help. She recently had surgery to remove her uterus and one overy due to endremosis. she is experiencing continued pain. She had an ultrasound that reveiled that the problem has progressed to her cervix and other overy. Her doc has advised her to keep her cervix in spite of the involvement there because it will spare her a more drastic menopause. I do not think that the cervix has any impact on menopause....Any Advice???
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013