Having severe abdominal cramps, vomiting and headaches. Had Implanon removed. On birth control pill. Are the symptoms due to change of contraception methods?

Hello, I got my Implanon removed on the 7th of August. I had my periods at the time and I kept menstrating until the 9th. I started the pill immediately. I had intercourse quite regularly straight after the implant was removed with my husband. My periods have not started since, I have sever abdominal cramps , I m vomiting and have been having headaches. I did a pregnancy test at home it came back negative. Could I be pregnant or is my body a little messed up from changing contraception . Your guidance is appreciated
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  56 Awaiting Answer