Having severe abdominal, back pain following flexible cystoscopy. Feels like menstrual cramps. Hysterectomy done. Normal?

I had a flexible cystoscopy at 11am on thursday the 28th. I work night shift and when I came to work Friday night I was bent over with abdominal and back pain . I also started with some confusion and was very sleepy. My supervisor had sent me home. Now as I came to work tonight I am having the same thing. I am having extreme abdominal and back pain. I have been using a heating pad while at work. I am not sure if this is normal. All of this almost feels like extreme menstrual cramps but I had a full hysterectomy in 2009 so I know that is not at all possible.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013