Having several lipomas in body and multiplying. Any permanent solution ? Chances of propagation to my child?

i am having lipomas in my boddy at several places, of different size(varying upto 3 inches and clustered also). as per my approximation count is above 100 for no of lipomas. need to know some proper way to resolve this as they are growing like anything since last 6-7 years. i had jondis 6-7 yrs back and galblader stone was detected with liver at that time. but after that in many of the medical check up it was never detected. can you please throw light on liver cleansing and way to solve this multiple lipoma issue? till now i didnt do any surgery to remove any of it as no big issues due to its presence or didnt get the biopsy done. surgon s around has answered always same way that it cant be cured. if it cant be then what are the chances for propogation to my child? can we stop it someway? please direct me to person who has some permentant resolution to the problem.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012