Having sever pain in back, shoulder, neck, lymph nodes swollen. Due to tight neck muscles?

I have had severe back pain in my shoulder and neck are for 14 mos now. It is full of tension knots believed from stress after numerous test results came back inconclusive and fine. My back pain has continued to worsen from stres and sitting at a computer all day but now my lymph nodes have been swollen. My doctor put me on steriods and antibiotics to clear up an infection if I had one but my neck is still swollen feels puffy. I have had numerous deep tissue massages and use the tens system. I also have knots in my neck from my back strain. Could the swelling in the front of my neck be from tight neck muscles?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013