Having serve diarrhea, cramping, and stomach pain. Had unprotected sex. Pregnant? Should I go to the doctor?

Hello I had my period on the 16th of May,I had unprotected sex on the 31 of May and Im wondering if Im pregnant or should I got o the hospital. For the last couple of days I have had serve diarrhea, cramping, and stomach pain but I show no signs of having the flu or cold. I feel fine besides the non stopping diarrhea. Oh and a few days ago I drank two cups of apple cider vinegar and water and I wondering maybe its that cleaning me out? Idk.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013