Having sensation in vagina after urination. What do I do?

hi i actually had this feeling in my vagina as if it tickles then after peeing i feel a funny sensation at the end under my abdomen it has been going on for a week now; the feeling is as if i will discharge something.lately i also got my period i thought it was because of it but during my period i still have that sensation.please i need to know what it is thanks
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013
I have gone through your query and understood your concerns. I must tell you that before periods or during periods you will experience the feeling like this as uterus will contracts to release the bad blood and it will feel some hing like you have explained. Mostly people will experience pain and some will experience such type of sensations some times. Thank you.