Having semen discharge during urination, back pain, dark skin on face, erectile dysfunction, lack of sexual desire. Suggestions?

Hi, My Name Is Nazif and I am 23 Years old Since 7 To 8 months I am Losing My Semen While Pee,Having Pain In back side,Changes In my Face Skin Its geting Dark Day Ba day,Especially Dark Circles In my Eyes,Not Properly Erecting,My sexual Desire Is not As Before,And I Am MOslty Dizzy,Please Give My Some Advice To Prevent From This Problem. sorry but there is no Report Right now with me
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

You should not worry too much to these problems. Semen do escapes in bits and pieces during urination. As you are bodily maturing, body changes do occur. If you don't take enough nutritious food, you are liable to be tired. Normal changes are happening to your body because you are becoming busy in your life. You become stressed and therefore you are losing desire to sexual activities. Understand the body chemistry and be happy.
Good luck.