Having selomax, causing stomach fat, discomfort while passing stools, stomach bloating. History of high BP. Medication to control weight and BP?

i am having selomax. 50-5. m stomach gets bulky and protrudes outside and feel uncomfortable for passing stool . stomach bloating happens.. if i have temma h then stomach remains inside. but telam cannot reduce my blood pressure . could you please suggest alternative medication whereby i can keep my tummy trim and blood pressure in contol too. please suggest.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012