Having sciatic pain from lower leg to thigh. Vascular mri shows no clots. Any suggestions on vitamins?

I have had sciatic pain that travels into my right lower leg and to my thigh, I have been on chemo and last week finished my treatments...I had a vascular mri and no clots, going to an acupuncture monday, after using 15 minutes of heat then stretch . Unfortunately yesterday I need t do a body scan and had to lay still for 25 minutes and really felt ike I took 3 steps back..Any suggestions on vitamins, etc.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012