Having scars and pimples on face. Is it safe to take cephalexin 250 mg, adapalene and clindamycin Gel?

Hello Doctor I am having pimples since 4-5 years, now they are very much supressed but I have box scars and other marks on my face with less pimples. I visited a Skin Specialist in my City Gzb. He gave me this consultation. I want to confirm before buying the medicines. Cephalexin 250 mg two capsules day and night Acrub Gel 20g Adapalene and Clindamycin Gel Is it alright. I mean should i follow it.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012