Having right side pain. Feeling of a flu. Urine test done, no infection. Cure for symptoms?

I have been having right side pain like where my kidney is for a few days... it was getting worse each day.. Yesterday I started feeling really bad like I had the flu... I went to the er thinking I had a kidney infection. They did a urine test and said that there was no infection. .. he then told me it might just be a pulled muscle ans gave me pain pills and sent me home. Today the pain was even worse and has moved toward the front right under my ribs. It feels ok when I am laying still but as soon as I start moving around or walking the pain gets very bad !!! What could this be ???
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013