Having reoccurring problem with breathing, large white stones from back of throat, tonsil infection, ulcers. Tonsil removed?

Hi, I was wondering if I need my tonsils removed. I have been having a reoccurring problem with my breathing and large white stones from the back of my throat. I recently went to the Doc and he told me that I had a really bad tonsil infection. I had large white ulcers on my tonsils which the Doc gave me medicine for. But for years I have been having this soreness in my throat only on the right side. I also was given an inhaler because I began to have difficulty breathing. Do you think that this is because of my tonsils?? Or is it from something else. I have also been having really bad headaches and ear aches
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013