Having reoccurring cyst around pubic region, embarrassing to have intercourse. What is happening?

Hi Dr Prasad, For a while now, I have had issues with reoccurring cysts around my pubic region. At least 8, some minor, some larger. At first I assumed that is was from waxing, or perhaps even several ingrown hairs from waxing, but they have been reoccurring for at least a year or two without true progress. It s gotten to the point where its embarrassing to have intercourse. Regardless, they always seem to creep back around. I have looked over several blogs and forums that say the only way to get rid of them is by surgery, and they often times resurface. I am curious if it means something greater that I don t know about, or maybe I am just paranoid. Please help me understand whats happening. Thank You
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013