Having regular periods but experiencing early pregnancy symptoms. Suggestions?

Hi!!!! Doctors i wanted to know can u have regular periods while pregnant? Ive been having a regular period for months now but they come late or early then it pours, im so confused i dont know what to do? Ive been extra hungry, fatigued, extra gassy, stomach pains, heahaches, constipated, bloated, sleepy, breast tender and getting bigger and i also feel like something is moving in my stomach.I NEED ANSWERS PLEASE!!!!!!
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013