Having regular periods and spotting. Ultrasound for pelvis and abdomen normal. On gynae cvp. Missing periods. What's wrong?

Hi!! my age is 30 and have very regular periods usually 2-3 days before date....since the last 3 months i ve been spotting very little or even blood streaked discharge on the 15th day of my cycle.....had 3 ultrasounds done of the pelvis and abdomen and everything is blood tests are also normal and my gynac said nothing to worry.....he has prescribed gynae cvp once a day which i took on the 21st of april and my period is due on the 3rd of may i.e. today.....but my period hasn t come yet and im a bit worried coz its otherwise before time......i took gynae cvp only for a week (1 cap a day) my period not on time bcoz of gynae there anything to worry??
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012