Having regular period and unprotected sex, not pregnant. Can unprotected sex change the duration of cycle?

My cycle is normally 28 days but last month I was 11 days late and had a 33 day cycle. I am now on the 28th day in this cycle with no period . Me and my husband have been trying to have a baby with no luck yet. I have been told that unprotected sex can change the number of days in your cycle. I am not pregnant as I have taken a test every month. Any insight into my problem?
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012
Unprotected sex does not change the duration of the cycles but the change in emotions or environment or diet can change the cycle duration.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,