Having red, swollen and sore clitoris after having protected sex. Cause and remedy?

I have a red, swollen , sore clitoris, and I noticed a thick almost solid white substance coming from under the hood so to speak, and it hurts. I ve had sex twice, last time being last week, and I use condoms without a latex allergy . The symptoms came up just yesterday evening but I didn t really look until this afternoon. Do you know what it could be? Also my partner is STD free, as I m the 2nd woman he s been with, his first was STD free as well.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012