Having red sore, itchy spot like bumps on chin jawline. Applied sudo cream which helps temporarily. Cause and cure?

Hi I have red sore itchy spot like bumps on my chin and jawline, the dont seem to be spots as i can not burst them, i have 9 in total from one side to the other and well spread out. I dont normally suffer from spots either. I am 35 Male I have tried sudo crem and it helps for a while but the are very itchy and sore when left alone?? Do you have any ideas to what it may be that is causing this?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013