Having red patches in armpits. Using flucort cream. What can I do?

Hi, I am having Red patched in my armpits/ underarm . The nature is like the skin has become very thin in that area. I don t feel any itch or pain. I have consulted a doctor but after skin test also they are unable to detect the cause/problem. Few months back I was having some dark patch in the same area and a doctor prescribed me to apply FLUCORT-C cream and also bath with onabet Shampoo in that area. After couple of months the patch was gone and these marks appeared after 2-3 months after that. ( I wasn t applying the cream during that period)
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012