Having red marks under eyes, mouth ulcers, lumps on neck, itching in buttocks. Viral infection symptoms?

Hi. For the last month I have been suffering with yellow/ red marks in my eyes, ulcers in my mouth and little lumps on my neck( My son had croop so I may have a viral infection,hence y I may have the lumps) I also have an itchy bum. I have been to my doctors numerous times. She said its probably nothing to worry about. That im probably just worn down.She also checked my bum and said it looked normal. Please help. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013