Having red line on tongue since birth. What is it? Should i be concerned?

Hi my 16 month old baby has had a red line on his tongue since birth (we think) we see it now and again and forget about about it, not always able to get a good look at it as he is quite squirmy. Its a side ways horseshoe shape takes up half his tongue and I just had a good look it really is noticeable should I be concerned? What is it? He s healthy otherwise no concerns.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012
Hello Dear,

Welcome here on healthcaremagic dot com a site for solving your health problem online by qualified healthcare professional.

I am very much concerned with your problem and certainly will guide you how to get rid of these.

In my view

Yes you can have.

I suggest you to

Be happy.

And face the situation as a sportsperson.

Good Luck.