Having red bumps, scabs on penile shaft, shaved pubic hair, not sexually active. Causes and cure?

hi, my friend having red bumps in his penile shaft. He dono how it s happened, becoz, he never done sex with any person. one day, he found some of the scabs in his public hair. so, he shaved fully and removed all craps, he think so.. but, some irritations happened in her penis , and he found a red bumps in some region. He asked me to help abt this problem. I told him, to consult doctor . but he so shy to approach a doctor. now wat; s the solution to prevent him from scabs and the red bumb.. Suggest a valuable answer.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013