Having red bumps on labia minora, pain when urine comes in contact with bumps. Cure for symptoms?

Hello, I am experiencing pain in my vaginal region, specifically my labia minora. About three days ago, I started my period and had a cut on the left side of the labia minora , yesterday I developed red bumps about 5-6. Today they have enlarged and have a sore-like look, bright red with what appears to be a small opening at the center but opening is flat. I have excrutiating pain when I urinate, due to the contact of the urine on the effected area not as a urinate. What could this be.?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013