Having red bumps on hand, feet. Swollen mouth, tongue, neck. Took injection on the mouth. Become worse. Solution?

My mom had an infection on both of her feet and then she started to get red bumps on her hand and her feet. The dermatologist told my mom that her infection will be healed with a medicine. My mom, however, did not get better. Now her whole mouth, tongue , and her neck is swollen. She has more red bumps on her hand and feet. She went to the hospital but told her it was just an allergy and gave her shot on her mouth. This morning, it became worse. What could be the right treatment for her?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013