Having red bumps on forearms and itchy vagina when exposed to sun. On alprazolam and hysomax. Alternate medicine?

ihave red bumps on both forearms and also very itchy vagina. not sexually active for years but on medicines. just started a cancer study with everolimus . take levothyroxine , verapamil, nexium. proprananolol, alprazolam , hysomax, lovastatin , generic effexer xr. when i go in sun i get the bumps on my arms, but this vaginal itch is terrible. was to obgyn last week for pap test and she didn t address this issue. is it the medicines that cannot be exposed to sun and what is happening with the vaginal itch. pcp gave me rx for fluconazole and it did nothing.
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012