Having red and raised rashes in lower legs, ankles, knee, palm. Pain, burning sensation and swelling. Causes? Remedy?

Sir, three days ago some red and raised rashes developed in my lower legs, mainly just above the ankle joint and some minor rashes above upto knee joint, some red/black raised rashes in palm and sole which are painful to pressure , From two days ago the ankle joint is swollen . I am feeling pain mainly in sole and palm along with some burning sensation / mild itching in the rashes.

I have tested for blood suger which returns normal reading, ESR 12 mm AEFH, Eosinophil 08% , LFT Teast shows 1.1 mg/dl of Total Serum Bilurubin and 44 U/L of SGPT (UV Kinetic) . Other parameters of LFT, RE of blood returns normal range.

Please suggest the causes and remedies of my above problem.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013