Having recurring bumps on the skull bone which is sore, itchy. What could it be?

a week and a half ago I had a sore spot on the top of my head and a swollen lymoh node (I prusume) behind the ear on the skull bone on the same side. a couple days later some congestion on the same side and then extream itchyness in the area of the original sore spot. Which now in addition to being a small sore bump has extended in a line (as if following a blood vessle). At this point it is only slightly sore, less itchy but seems scabby. Everything was on the right side of my head. Until I found another small bump on the opposite side today. Right side is still itchy, and scabby bump/line. No lice already checked that.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013