Having recurring bartholin cyst. Is it normal to to bleed the cyst?

hello, I am a 29 year old female seeking advise on problems with a bartholin/labial cyst. I have had reoccuring bartholin cysts for 3 years. I have put up with it with self care and management. however the small cyst never fully goes away. It flares up 3-4 times a year and takes about 10 days to gradually burst on its own. I am concerned as my last was over a month ago I am still finding blood in the area especially when pressed, sometimes just when going to the toilet. Is this normal for the cyst to continue to drain blood/ discharge slowly over this period of time, or what could this be? many thanks for your help
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012