Having recurrent white bumps in eyelid, ear pressure, swollen lymphnodes after having sex. STD?

doctor. 2 year before after a sex incident .i have many problems.. rash , diarrhoea, joint pain, Eye infections, fever, earpresure,swollen nodes, and low platelets, low wbc , low Rbc after 4 months i became normal ,last year I tested for HIV, HB B, VDRL all negative... now i have only 2 problems,, recurent white bumps in eyelid ..and ear pressure ( mild swelling under left ear..maybe it is lymphnode.. i went to a doctor, he gave me cefpodoxime proxetil for 7 days. got little relief... not cured then i took doxyclicle for 20 days.. not cured azitromicin 1 g and 500 mg for 2 days. got a little relief but not cured is this std ... i am in KSA so not possible for a blood test
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013