Having rashes on face. Used flucort and sternon lotion. Skin peeling off. What creams can I use to cure?

hi..I m an IT professional from India (bangalore) suffering from rashes completely spread on my face when consulted dermatologist said its due to sun. keeping in note I get hardly exposed to sun (less than an hour per day mostly half n hr). I used to use FLUCORT and now that m prescribed to use STERNON lotion. Now that itching and burning is gone. But then too my skin is peeling off and its becoming tight. I m very much fair and now because of the rashes my color got down and its pink all over my face. I m feeling awkward in public as everybody is starring me because of the scales on my face as my skin is peeling. Please help me out if this is in the stage of healing process? What sunscreen lotion do I have to use.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012