Having rashes in groin area, neck/collarbone area. Used Aveeno Hydrocortisone. Now its spreading. What should I do?sk

I have a rash that I first noticed in my groin area and then on my neck/collarbone area. I used Aveeno Hydrocortisone cream before I went to bed but now this morning the rash is under my armpits and has even spread to a place on my leg. My original thought was that it could be related to the baby powder I have been using or that it might be stress related but now I am not sure. What could be the cause? Why does it keep spreading? What should I do about it?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013