Having rashes, chest tightness, breathing difficulty, blood in stool, nausea, tremors. Taking clonazapam and lorazapam. Need to go to doctor?

Someone I know is having some physical problems. Her symptoms include rash , hives , tight painful chest, difficulty breathing, itching, dizziness- blurness, fever of 104.3, memory problems, passed out or fainted multiple times, severe migraines, dark or bloody urin, bloody neausea, bloody stools, sore throat, weakness and muscle pain, rapid irregular heartbeat , tremers, clumsiness, stomach and adominal pains and cramps, difficulty swallowing , loss of appitie and several more symptoms. She is on Clonazapam and Lorazapam, but we don t no if we should take it further, see a doctor or even the E.R. Is there any medicines that might help get rid of the symptoms? We could really use your advice. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012