Having rashes all over the body at night. Feels like movement between anus and testicles only at night. Reason?

feels like there s something moving around or between my testicals and anus , but only ever at night time, also have had a rash similar too hives appearing in different places over my body.....only ever at night time too. and also sometimes find it hard too urinate. and another thing which is the worst of all, (tthis is too do with the movement around my anus and testicals) its asif there s fluid or air maybe in my ballbag and it feels and looks like my testicals are going too or try to twist/move sides or upside down or something.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013