Having rashes after applied moisturizing cream. Taken injection celestone and clarityne. Further medication?

Hi, i am now in mexico city(Guadalajara), i am staying here for past 4 months, due to climate change i have applied the moisturizing cream from walmart, after two day, i have rashes and hitching in my had part alone, i have visited the general doctor here, She put me the injection Celestone and the TABLET Clarityne. After having this injections and tablets it reduce little bit, could you please provide me any alternative solution, i have CANDIDERMA plus cream, can i apply that? please advice.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012