Having rash on body, black and blue itchy spots on legs, arms. What could it be?

I went to the dermatlagist for a rash that was on my arms and stomach a few weeks ago, at that point I had the rash for over three weeks. The doctor said that it was a pollen rash, I used the cream she prescribed and then stoped and my friend mentioned that my rash looks like scabies. I got very nervous and started googling scaboes and my rash is present in all the areas that scabies is. I do not know anyone with scabies and no one in my family has it. I am also getting black and blues on my legs and arms that are itchy.
Asked On : Mon, 27 May 2013