Having puss filled bumps on vagina and armpits. When they pop leave dark marks. How to get rid of them?

I have these puss filled bumps on my vaginal area and on my armpits, I'm 14 years old and I weigh 231 pounds I thought it was just because I was overweight but I don't know. As of the moment there are a lot of them down there & they keep coming back they hurt to pop or even touch or if I sit a wrong way. And when the pop they leave dark marks and scars. What are they? How can I get rid of them?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013