Having protected sex. Had delay in periods. Pregnancy test negative. Prescribed Regesterone tablet. Suggestions?

I am 27 years old unmarried girl from India height about 5 feets, weight about 52 kgs. My period usually held after 2 or 3 days to the normal due date. Since 6 months i have been in physical contact with my boy friend with condoms . My period were not disturbed previously, suddenly during the month of March 2013 where my due date for period was 11th march, but till the day of 20th March period not held( last physical relations with my boyfriend with condom on 21st February and 13th March 2013). Whenever we had physical contacts, we inter coursed 3 to 4 times in a day. This was the longest delayed for my period. We suspected that I was pregnant. Firstly we tested with I-CAN Pregnancy test kit on 20th March, where Pink line appeared at C only, then we confirmed that I was not pregnant, though we consulted with Gynecologist who also confirmed that I am not pregnant. And he advised to take tablet Registration two pills per day for 5 days. My period not yet cleared. I am very worry about. Kindly help me, is there any future complication?. . May I have further physical relation with my boyfriend ?. neel
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013