Having prolonged sinus infection. Blowing out brown mucous. Suggestions?

Nasal infection 2009 after 3 days the antibiotic cleared it up. Recuring 2010 Levaquin cleared it up in about 3 days. 2011 Clindamyicin my nose was completely blocked and it cleared it up in a few days. 2012 Cipro, Septra , Suprax, Cefuroxime over 4 months and then an operation that took out many polyps. 2013 I have it again blowing out brown mucus and feel horrible and the Clindamycin is not working. 9 months of almost continous sinus infection and still bad
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013