Having prolapsed uterus, pain in the hip. Effective way to correct this problem?

Hi Doctor, I have a query about my prolapsed uterus .It started to protrude outwards nowadays.My age is 35 years and I am a mother of two children of 8 and 5 years of age respectively.Both my deliveries were normal and the birth weight of the elder was 4 Kg and that of the younger was 5.05 Kg.I have been having pain at my hip since my second delivery.I am very much worried about this problem.So kindly advise me about the possible and effective way to correct this problem.Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012