Having prolactinoma and missed period. Had miscarriage. Taken cabergiline. Increased prolactin level. Treatment?

i am having prolactinoma and hence i am having tablet cabergiline and hence i had my periods back.Last October i had miscarriage and doctor asked me to stop cabergoline and to have Bromocriptine 2.5 mg daily once.Last Dec i got my periods back. Later i dint had my periods and when io checked my prolactine it was 52 and last 2 months i didnt had my periods also ..Doctor asked me to take 5 mg daile once ,i took the tablet and when i checked my prolactin after 1 month it was increased to 60..what should i do doctor
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012