Having progressove pain in left hypochondriac region radiating to back. Gastroscopy, CT scan, USG, CEA done. Cause and treatment?

am having pain in left hypochondriac region radiating to back.intially it was periumbilical.pain is since 2 yrs.
i have done gastroscopy,ct abdomen and usg abdomen last year it was normal.have strong family history of cancer. have also done CEA was normal.have polio in right leg.have also one colonoscopy last year ,it is also normal.still pain not relieved comes and not getting whether it is back pain or abdominal.pls suggest me. having normal apetite,no h/o vomitting.bowel habits normal.sometimes nausea.but no episode of vomitting.tried all possible medicines.ct showed small mesentric lymph nodes.but docor said (gastroenterologist) that it is normal.they are not so big that time my ESR was 43.pls suggest.CBC done 2 months back shown normal.r
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013