Having progressive pain from right rib cage to my right shoulder. Had ovarian cyst. ER and blood analysis done. Cause and remedy?

I have been having what I thought was galbladder pain. Under the right rib cage and into my right shoulder. I've had bad problems with ovarian cysts the past 5 years and am positive I have one on my right ovary that has been there around a month. The pain for both are getting worse every day. It landed me in the er and my bloodwork was okay along with a negative ultrasound for galstones. Can a cyst cause pain under the rib cage or are these 2 different problems. Either way I am absolutely MISERABLE.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013