Having problem with ovarian cyst, hormones. What are the possibilities of sister having same problem?

Years ago one of my girls had an operation ... complicated. she had a cyste in her ovary and not only they told me that was in menopause at the age 9 years old since than she always had problems with her ? is what are the possibilities that my smallest of my girls in having the same problem? by the way I live in Italy and the docters told me that maybe it was the McCune albright S. ps. I forgot my english
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013