Having problem with esophagus and gastric. Pain not reduced after taking nextro, peristal. Reason?

hello doctor, my problem is Esophagus and gastritis for last 7 months. there is no change in my pain inspite of taking medicines like nextro 40 ,peristal.... though i am not taking any medicine for last 3 months. is there any way to release my pain without medicine? as i am living away from my home ,sometimes it is mendatory for me to eat food which contains chilly and all.... please provide me solution ..... looking forward for your advice....
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013