Having problem of gas in alimentary canal, mucus seen in stool. What is the problem?

Dr. I was suggested naturalax by my Diabitologist , I had mucus problem which was creating stool passing troblesome and in parts ,not continous. Very 1st time I consumed this in night as per prescription , whole night I had problem of Gases in alimentry canal and were not passing, every time (at least 7-8 times)/good amount of mucuos was coming out and very little stool. At the same time mucus was restricting passage of Gases causing me great discomfort.Should I continue? Is it advisable if slimy material generated by your produt is restricting passge of Gases? Dilip Karulkar [ YYYY@YYYY ]
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013