Having problem of cold. Get throat infection, nose blockage very often. Use Otrivin. Less effective. How to prevent this?

Hi! My name is Nihal! And i am 21 years old, i always have a problem of cold, i get it for no reason, Simply when the season changes in India i get the throat infection first out of nowhere and then nose blockage next day and then long time (around a month) of suffering due to cold. This has become a general pattern for many years, and during that time for my nose blockage i have to take Otrivin for relief, but i have to use it for so long time (about 1.5 months), and i don't like it being dependant on it for breathing, also otrivin gets less effective with time and i have to increase the use to get results. In two months i am going to canada, which is quite a cold country, and i have this problem in India despite that its very hot country, i am worried how i will survive there?! i have consulted some ENTS and MDS but no one has proved to be effective. Prescribed medicine help in headaches and cold but my nose blockage is really ruining my life! PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME? IS THIS CURABLE?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Jul 2013