Having problem of Retinal Vein Occlusion in right eye, taken lucentis, loss of vision tissues. Remedy?

I am having a problem of Retinal Vein Occlusion in my right eye since April 2012. I have so far taken 2 Lucentis Injs.The last one I took in July 2012. In addition I take Bothraps periodically for a week. Now the problems sometimes becomes acute discomfort in the right eye and loss of vision issues. Would you suggest a better remedy. I am 64 years old, have no diabetics, reasonable BP and believe in Homeopathy.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013